Jenny, you have to leave him. I told her, I continue to tell her every fucking waking minute
of her good for nothing life. Why do I see what everybody else is blind to?
He’s a good man, her mother tells her. He’s a wonderful man. Just because he puts food on
the table, he puts clothes on your back, he buys things for your daughter? Is that what makes
someone a good person or a good man? To be fake as fake can be? Actually he seems to love
your daughter more than he loves his own boys. He buys her anything she wants, especially
when she throws fits, almost as if he were scared of her. Does that make someone a good
person? Is there something else going on that I should know, or do I know it already? Why
can I see this when no body else can?
I could hear Jenny screaming in my head as her husband beat her yesterday. I could hear as
she yelled for someone to help her, no one came for fear that they will be in the same situation
as her. “Don’t you ever undermine me, bitch!” He scolded her with such anger, an evil look
upon his face, the demon that haunts her reaching out of his body, slapping her around,
punching her face in, punching her stomach.
She looked dead this morning, as I looked in the mirror with disgust I asked her to give him
up for me. “You either leave him, Jenny, or I’ll have to leave you. So make the decision before I
make it for you.”
“Just give me some time.” She shouted back into the mirror as I starred at her with an
anger that I felt deep inside, all the way down to my bones. “Just give me time, that’s all I ask
of you. I cant live without you, but I don’t know how to live without him. I don’t know what
to do, I need time to think about it. Please, don’t leave just yet.”
The tears begin to roll over the bags under her eyes, and down to her cheeks. Some drops
will fall off her face and others will continue their journey down to her neck until they finally
dry up or become absorbed in her shirt. “Fuck!” She yells, frustrated with herself. Frustrated
with Jenny, not knowing how to talk to her, how to help her, how to save her from herself,
from the fucked up nightmare that has become of her once calm life.
“Fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk !!!!!” She screamed so loud I could feel a knife pushed into the side
of my head. Footsteps in the hall create the pounding headache that now accompanies the
migraine, as they get closer and closer my head is about to explode. The footsteps stop, so
does the pounding in my head as everything become colorful and starts turning in my head, I
look up to find Jerry standing at my side, looking down at me as he looks at the worms in our
garden right before sending them off to hell just like they deserve. Another knife is pushed into
the other side of my head, as it explodes all over the bathroom, the carpet full of gooey
blackish red blood.
Not finished editing, but what do you think of it so far?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Comment, Let me know if this post was valuable.